Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

April Already....

I am amazed at how fast time flies...it feels like Christmas was just last week, yet Easter has now passed us by and we are almost halfway through April.  I've been bad about posting updates, so rather than do a million updates, I've decided to just show you in pictures what I've been up to the past couple of months. 

Bobby came to visit & we went to see Kenny Chesney at the Rodeo!


My new boots!
Eating Fried Oreos!






We went to dinner with the Manalansans!  Ashley & Bobby were good college friends & Paul & I were.  They got married back in the fall.


Bobby & his college friend, Matt.



Ashley is incredibly crafty & made this for Bobby's birthday.  She probably sends him the best care packages when he's deployed!

After dinner we went to Hotel Derek for drinks.  Ashley & Paul's reception was there & Bobby missed it since he was in Iraq.



Houston Rodeo for Brad Paisley


Houston Rodeo for Lady Antebellum

Mel's 27th Birthday.  We had a girls weekend at Hotel Zaza & Mel even arranged a photo-shoot!





Meeting Kate's (my college roommate) new baby boy, Mason.
He's such a cutie!

And yes, he spit up on Alan when he put him on his shoulders...and I did get an action shot!  Way to go, Mason!
Day Family Reunion - Easter 2010
Alan catching a butterfly for Mya & Jamison.

Ana & Brett getting ready to go hunt for eggs
Easter at the Tuttle's.


So that's what's been going on....promise I'll try to be more prompt!

1 comment:

Ashley M said...

Mel's birthday looks like a blast and the pics are such a good idea. Kelly... you're looking amazing. I love the photos of you and do you have fake eye lashes on? They look HOTT! :)