Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

T minus 32 days!

Yep...that's my official countdown until my favorite Holiday...Christmas!  And yes, I have already gotten into the "Holiday Spirit"!  We put the tree up last weekend (stop shaking your head!  We are out of town every weekend until mid-December and if we didn't do it then we wouldn't have done it at all!).  I love putting up a Christmas tree...I love looking at my Christmas tree....I love buying ornaments that won't even fit on my tree anymore...plain & simple - if I wouldn't get the "your are crazy" look from people when I told them I kept my tree up all year, I would!  So anyways, here is my tree:


Another favorite part about the Holiday season is getting Christmas cards in the mail!  I love seeing the cute cards people pick & more recently all my friends are having babies and they have precious pictures of their babies or their families or even their dogs on the cards.  The past two years I have also sent out Christmas cards...and since I don't have babies or dogs, they have been of my oh-so-precious cats dressed up in Christmas hats. 




This year Shutterfly is giving away 50 FREE cards to bloggers!!  Their Christmas Cards are awesome this year...they have a huge variety & are super-affordable!  Here are some of my favorites:





These are my four favorites & I think I've narrowed it down to two for my Christmas cards. Now I only have to decide if I'm going to put another rediculous picture of my cats on it or one from one of our wonderful vacations this past year!

1 comment:

michelle ellis said...

I feel the exact same way about my Christmas tree too! I love yours, the ribbon, the colors, so pretty!